Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Seven Random Things....


I've been tagged by Jeanne and Kim to tell 7 random things about myself. Are you ready, this is going to be really boring....LOL

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

  1. I love drinking tea and when I'm making tea my cup has to pre-warmed with boiling water (not tap water)...yep really hot tea.
  2. I eat Cheerios for breakfast...now that's really boring.
  3. I love buying antiques.
  4. I have 2 grown daughters ages 23 and 26.
  5. I'm an Administrative Assistant in the High Technology sector....way to much stress.
  6. This year I've decided to take a different direction and go back to school. I'll be learning about working in a dental office....this will take the next 5 months.
  7. I love red licorice.
I'm not going to tag anyone, feel free to jump right in and play if you like.

Have a great week!

15 comments:

Paula said...

Well, it's good to hear that there is another fellow quilter who can still enjoy red licorice....I like Twizzlers! And so do my adult children. We jokingly buy it and then hide it from each other. We do eventually share....but you better not eat someone's last piece!

Paula, the quilter said...

#5 used to be me. Now I'm a personal assistant to a bronze sculptor. Red? No way! Black!

Kim said...

#7...totally red!!! Twizzlers? I have a bag of those laying here on my cutting table, come on over and I'll share it with you! Oh...gotta run out for some of the black flavored stuff so Paula can come too!

Darlene said...

OK, this is just too weird! I eat Cheerios for breakfast, too. I just finished a huge container of Twizzlers (from Costco). I don't care of black licorice. LOL

Julia said...

When I have hot chocolate and herbal tea my cup has to warm with boiling water too. It only makes sense to me, a cold cup will cool down your beverage. I like my glasses cooled in the freezer in the summer time for cold drinks too.

I love both kinds of licorice, red and black. I guess that makes me politically correct. LOL

Texan said...

Seems there are several of us going to school! Good for you!

Really like your little heart quilt :O)....

Cheryl said...

Me too!!!!! Cherrios (love them) and red licorice, yummy!

Melanie said...

I'm a Cheerio Girl Too!!! Since I was a kid.....

Unknown said...

I love tea just the way you like it, in fact I am drinking it right now as I type this message. Wait, no it is sitting next to me. Now I will take a sip! Happy Quilting!

Knot Garden said...

I like my tea and coffee really hot too.
Good luck with the dental office work. I don't think I could do that - but then again it might be one way of overcoming my dental phobia;)

Lea said...

I do pre-warm my tea cup too! It's my morning routine. :-)

swooze said...

Good for you on going back to school! Red eh? Strawberry or cherry?

Libby said...

Red licorice . . . all the way (no Twizzler will cross these lips *s*)

Karen said...

Good for you Wendy on going back to school. Hope it goes well and smooth for you. My boys are also 23 and 26, another thing in common and I like my coffee HOT :).

Hugs - Karen

Jodith said...

I used to be an administrative assistant in the high tech sector...a big software company in Houston and I loved it. I left to move across the country with my husband.

I currently work in a small non-profit. Now *that's* stress, being the only admin support person in the building who also handles tech support, hr, and anything else they can think of at the moment *laughs*.