Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines!



This beautiful bouquet of flowers was a birthday gift from my daughter. I'm a little slow this week in showing off my flowers. I'd like to give a big "Thank You" to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes, I appreciate each and everyone.  And now it's Valentines Day..... give everyone you love a big hug today.

Don't forget to watch the athletics competing in the Winter Olympics, it's so exciting to have these events happening in my own backyard. Go Canada!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful flowers, Wendy. We're watching the Olympics and enjoying all the scenery, too. What a beautiful place.

Karen said...

Happy Love Day Wendy - those flowers are beautiful. I'm watching the Olympics as I type this - your country is absolutely beautiful - I'm thinking the Mr and I need to travel to your next of the woods :).

Happy Valentines Day - karen

Red Geranium Cottage said...

The flowers are beautiful Wendy! I love the color.
The Olympics are wonderful. I loved the opening ceremony. It looks just beautiful there.
I'd love to visit someday.

Sue-Anne said...

Your flowers are beautiful, such lovely colours. We have been watching the Olympics here and I am pleased you won your 1st Gold Medal, Australia won their 1st medal too in the same event, the Moguls. You live in a beautiful country and I am enjoying the wonderful scenery we are seeing here on the tv.

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday - such beautiful flowers, love the colors. Wouldn't they be perfect colors for a quilt?

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What beautiful flowers -- hope you had a great Valentine's Day!